geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From ranbaab <>
Subject accessing jar information
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 12:38:25 GMT
Hi all,

I have a web application which is hot deploy in the Geronimo tomcat
There is a feature where the information of my application jar version and
build date is display to the user. I have tried to read the jar information
from manifest file which is inside the application jar file.
The jar file is inside the web-inf/lib folder of my web application.
The file was access in tomcat by using below
JAR_PATH = "tomcat/webapps/bhm/WEB-INF/lib";
 PRODUCTION_JAR  = "production.jar";

How can I access the jar or How can I get the folder path in Geronimo?

Sent from the Development mailing list archive at

View raw message