geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Progress on osgi-friendliness
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 00:57:39 GMT
I've fixed the obvious problem in the last source and am pushing a new one.  There might be
memory consumption issues.... ran out of permgen trying to start the server by itself, but
I might not have my environment set up the same as before so it might not be worse.

thanks
david jencks

> Forrest and everyone,
>
> This last source drop should be good to run the tck against.
>
> Aries as of rev 1132725 should be fine.  Tim expects to be reverting one of the fixes
and reimplementing it in a better way, so if you build aries be sure the svn revision is 1132725
or after tim's new fix.

> There were also changes in openejb, and owb to pick up.
>
> thanks!
> david jencks
>
> On Jun 5, 2011, at 4:31 PM, David Jencks wrote:
>
>> Locally I've got to the same jcdi failures as trunk (after changes in aries, OWB,
and openejb).  I just pushed a new source zip.  DId this last tck run complete?  Do we need
to do another one before committing the osgi changes?

>> thanks
>> david jencks
>>
>> On Jun 2, 2011, at 9:41 PM, Forrest Xia wrote:
>>
>>> I ever encounter build problem on aries trunk, and now they are fixed, the aries
trunk artifacts now in my local repo. Just trigger a new server build, and let's wait to see
:)

>>> Forrest
>>>
>>> On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 12:07 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com>
wrote:
>>> The last two source uploads should only be using aries trunk.  The aries branches/0.3-RCx
builds jars with the same version as trunk but they definitely won't work.

>>> thanks
>>> david jencks

are in trunk. Maybe geronimo side has something left need to update, I don't know.

:-)  I just committed an update to OWB that makes it more compatible with aries proxying/weaving
so you may want to build owb also.

soon I might be able to fix them tonight.

error at plugins/aries/geronimo-aries and geronimo-aries-builder.

[deprecation] createDeploymentMetadata(java.io.InputStream) in org.apache.aries.application.DeploymentMetadataFactory
has been deprecated

version of Aries trunk? Sure looks like SimpleBundleInfo contains the constructor that the
compiler is complaining about...