geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Progress on osgi-friendliness
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 13:42:35 GMT

On May 18, 2011, at 8:47 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> This version had some problems such as the standalone commands (e.g. deploy) and the
app client not starting.  I've fixed these and started integrating the aries 0.3 eba-with-isolation
stuff.  The server starts for me but I haven't tried anything with eba yet beyond seeing that
the bundles start.  I've also figured out an easier way to generate a source bundle.  Latest
is at

> http://people.apache.org/~djencks/geronimo-3.0-SNAPSHOT-source-release.zip
>
> any comments would be great!

I ran a Jetty assembly through the java ee 6 testsuite bucket. Things look good there, also.

BTW, the junit test failures in geronimo-axis-builder on Mac OS have been fixed on trunk.
So, you don't need to disable the tests in plugins/axis/geronimo-axis-builder/src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/axis/builder/ServiceReferenceTest.java

--kevan