geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About EJBHome.getEJBMetaData()
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 01:32:48 GMT
Following code is used to marshal/unmarshal EJBMetaData

/openejb-client/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/client/EJBHomeHandle.java

org.apache.openejb.client.EJBHomeHandle.writeExternal(ObjectOutput)
org.apache.openejb.client.EJBHomeHandle.readExternal(ObjectInput)

Other possible related classes inclued:

org.apache.openejb.client.EJBObjectHandle.readExternal(ObjectInput)
org.apache.openejb.client.EJBHomeProxyHandle.writeExternal(ObjectOutput)

--
Shawn