geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About EJBHome.getEJBMetaData()
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 14:00:11 GMT
Thank you Shawn for this information.

Actually, I want to understand how EJBMetaData's implementation class
"CORBAEJBMetaData" is unmarshalled in glassfish? Because I see it's
marshalled in the GIOP stream sent to glassfish. but, glassfish's classpath
does not have geronimo libs, seems the unmarshalling is impossible?

Very appreciate If anyone could shade a light on this.

Forrest