geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jaxb 2.2 problem in osgi branch
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 00:16:38 GMT
The package name of jaxb impl shipped with JRE is com/sun/xml/internal/...,
and the package name of jaxb impl bundle is com/sun/xml/.... It looks to me
that once the SPI is located correctly, it would never load the class from
vm, as those classes could not be found there. I do not think that some
exclusion for the package is required in this scenario. Do I miss anything ?

--
Ivan