geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Are org.jvent.mimepull and org.jvent.staxex in full profile build really needed ?
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 07:45:28 GMT
org.jvent.mimepull and org.jvent.staxex  artifacts are introduced into
latest 3.0 full profile build with following dependencies statement in saaj
and sun-tools pom.   We don't depend on them in 2.1.x so that I'm wondering
if they could be exclude from the assembly.

bundle saaj-impl-1.3.8_1-SNAPSHOT.pom

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.jvnet</groupId>
            <artifactId>mimepull</artifactId>