geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] trunk: Failed for Revision: 1128047
Date Fri, 27 May 2011 17:51:19 GMT

On May 26, 2011, at 10:15 PM, Ivan wrote:

> Those cases passed on my local environment, and from the log file, it
> seems that the testing port was occupied by other applications. Just
> committed some changes to use another port. If there are other better
> solutions , please feel free to update the changed cases.

IMO, we should switch these testsuite runs over to buildbot/geronimobot build environment.
We're building there. Just need to get the testsuite configuration setup there...

I was hoping to get this setup, but haven't yet. May look next week. If anyone else wants
to look into it, please go ahead...

--kevan