geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LinkageError woes
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 22:48:37 GMT

On May 10, 2011, at 5:08 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> On May 10, 2011, at 3:54 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>
>> Running out of places to perform our LinkageError hack.
>>
>> We've been doing the "try again" routine on all our code (xbean, openwebbeans, etc)
and it seems we've followed that path as far as it will lead us.  Currently stuck at the following
with no good ideas on how to work around it.

> Yuck. Thanks for getting us this far!
>
> For some reason, I had the notion that this was all going to be resolved by moving up
to the latest OpenJPA release. Obviously, I was mis-guided (at best) and definitely hadn't
gotten to the test validation stage.

> I guess OpenJPA would be where I might hope we could resolve... I can try banging my
head against the wall for a bit...

Well, one reason why OpenJPA wouldn't help resolve is if OpenJPA weren't involved... Hmph.

If my memory is correct, this will work on Felix...

--kevan