geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: buildbot success in ASF Buildbot on geronimo-server-trunk
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 12:12:35 GMT

On May 20, 2011, at 12:04 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> Hi David B,
>
> Can you help change the buildbot a little bit?
>
> We locally build the geronimo trunk is very slow cause there is always new geronimo snapshot
artifacts to download. So can you please help disable the deploy step for geronimo trunk build?

Can you explain your problem a bit more? That should only be a problem once a day, IIUC. IMO,
the auto-deploy is very nice to have. Would hate to see it go... If you're having slow internet
problems, a local nexus/artifactory/etc repo might speed up your builds quite a bit (regardless
of snapshot deploys).

On the subject of buildbot, I think it would also be great to have it running the integration
tests. Was going to have a look at the configuration sometime soon.

--kevan