geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Progress on osgi-friendliness
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 12:34:21 GMT

On May 18, 2011, at 8:47 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> This version had some problems such as the standalone commands (e.g. deploy) and the
app client not starting.  I've fixed these and started integrating the aries 0.3 eba-with-isolation
stuff.  The server starts for me but I haven't tried anything with eba yet beyond seeing that
the bundles start.  I've also figured out an easier way to generate a source bundle.  Latest
is at

> http://people.apache.org/~djencks/geronimo-3.0-SNAPSHOT-source-release.zip
>
> any comments would be great!

Builds fine for me. I ran the integration tests against a tomcat server. There was a failure
in webservices and an EBA deployment problem in the aries test bucket. Everything else ran
fine.

--kevan