geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Time for trunk res
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 04:45:12 GMT
It seems like it will cause less disruption if I put the new stuff on a branch.  Unless someone
asks I'm going to keep the same version, 3.0-SNAPSHOT.  So, don't push snapshots off the branch
:-)

Unless I can figure out some git magic I'm going to do this by applying the work to trunk,
moving trunk to the new branch, and restoring trunk.

I'm going to try to condense the git commits a bit so each one is fairly substantial but don't
plan to spend a lot of time on this.

I expect to do this tomorrow.

thanks
david jencks

On Apr 25, 2011, at 7:36 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Apr 25, 2011, at 5:37 AM, Shawn Jiang wrote:
>
>> With the later options, we need to re-setup m2 dev/AHP/build environment immediately
and have to maintain two set of code for tck for an unknown period.   I'd prefer the sandbox/branch
instead of branching current trunk before major potential issues in the new kernel is resolved.