geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Query database in Axis2
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 21:46:03 GMT
Create a service class with some Java beans and return a Java bean as
the return type. So that you can populate it with the values you want
(probably getting from resultSet). You can also have a look at the
following article:

http://www.developer.com/db/article.php/3735771/Exposing-a-Database-as-a-Web-Service.htm

Deepal

  xmlns:xsd="*http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema*"xmlns:xsi="*http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance*">