geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Disscussion] Reference binded in JNDI is not dereferenced properly when lookup
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 22:41:44 GMT

On Apr 14, 2011, at 2:42 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> In tranql trunk I've made all the jars into bundles and put in some code that does some
of the work for the DataSourceBuilder.  This is all used in my sandbox txmanager code and
it seems to work by itself but I haven't tried to integrate it into geronimo itself yet.

> I don't remember if there are still gbeans for the deployer in my sandbox.  if there
aren't, it might be possible to integrate this stuff by wrapping services with gbeans.  It
there are, it's possible that integration might work directly.

> On a separate issue I wonder if it is time to upgrade tranql to java 6 with updated jdbc
interfaces.  Any thoughts?

Good question. Seems like a good idea to me. In general, I don't like to push up java versions
without good motivation -- this seems like good motivation to me...

--kevan