geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Swetta Bhaskar" <>
Subject Query database in Axis2
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 14:49:51 GMT
Hey Dev,

I am using Eclipse Galileo, apache tomcat 5.5, Axis2.

I have been looking everywhere and couldn't figure out.

1.       I want to fetch data from database(mysql).What is the best
approach(suggest).Please give me a sample if you have.

2.       I have used ArrayList for it so now the soap result I get:

Soap Request

0>  <soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:q0="http://sdsdd"    xmlns:xsd=""

0>  <           <soapenv:Body>

0>  <           <q0:res>

  <           <q0:group>application</q0:group>

3. -
0>  <q0:res>

4.  <q0:group>application</q0:group>

5.  </q0:res>

6.  </soapenv:Body>

1>  <soapenv:Envelope

1>  <soapenv:Body>

1>  <ns:resResponse xmlns:ns="http://sdsdd">

In reponse Element is <ns:return> rather that it should be <id>,<name>,
etc. How do I do that.

3. Just wanted to confirm that whatever is the return from a function is
what is generated in wsdl.

4.How can wsdl which is generated at run time be edited.

Appreciate your help. Thank you so much.

Swetta Bhaskar