geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server build failed
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 21:09:02 GMT

On Mar 15, 2011, at 5:00 AM, Shenghao Fang wrote:

> I finally made the build successfully by upgrading maven to 3.03.
>
> But I don't know the root cause exactly.
>
> Anyway, thanks for your hint.
>
> 2011/3/15 Ivan <xhhsld@gmail.com>
> Do you solve this issue ? I got the similar error, and found it was caused by an old
org\apache\geronimo\geronimo\3.0-SNAPSHOT\geronimo-3.0-SNAPSHOT.pom file on the snapshot site.
Manually copy this file from the source code to the local maven repository would make it work.

I've been building fine with mvn 2.2.1. If we have a bad snapshot pom, then let's get a new
snapshot deployed...

--kevan