geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server build failed
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 15:40:52 GMT

On Mar 16, 2011, at 2:09 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Mar 15, 2011, at 5:00 AM, Shenghao Fang wrote:
>
>> I finally made the build successfully by upgrading maven to 3.03.
>>
>> But I don't know the root cause exactly.
>>
>> Anyway, thanks for your hint.
>>
>> 2011/3/15 Ivan <xhhsld@gmail.com>
>> Do you solve this issue ? I got the similar error, and found it was caused by an
old org\apache\geronimo\geronimo\3.0-SNAPSHOT\geronimo-3.0-SNAPSHOT.pom file on the snapshot
site. Manually copy this file from the source code to the local maven repository would make
it work.

> I've been building fine with mvn 2.2.1. If we have a bad snapshot pom, then let's get
a new snapshot deployed...

Added a buildbot definition for forcing a snapshot deploy "geronimo-trunk-deploy".   It can
be triggered from the IRC bot like the other build definitions, but won't run on a schedule.
 I.e. we can run it as needed.  Will fire it off as soon as the build Kevan triggered is done.

-David