geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From chi runhua <>
Subject Re: HI there
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2011 12:25:26 GMT
Hi Cristian, you may start by signing the ICLA(Individual Contributor
License Agreement <>) and send it to for file. Once it's done, you can work on some JIRAs
you are interested in and commit patches if you already have a JIRA id.

To contribute to documents, you will need a wiki id and apply for write
permission on dev mailling list.

See for more information.

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Cristian Uta <>wrote:

> How do i start contribute, i mean where do i start writing code? How do i
> read all the messages? And what do i have to do to chat with you on irc? I
> am new here...

View raw message