geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From han hongfang <hanhongf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Question] Building eclipse plugin with maven
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 06:00:53 GMT
Hi Shenghao,

Thank you for your reply. I just figured out the problem.

The eclipse plugin dependency is processed by maven-eclipse-plugin (
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/maven-plugins/trunk/maven-eclipsepde-plugin).
maven-eclipse-plugin will try to find the eclipse plugin dependency in
M2_REPO/eclipse/eclipse/plugins folder, and then install it into
M2_REPO/org/eclipse/plugins for maven.

Since com.ibm.etools.aries.core plugin is not an existing plugin with
eclipse release, so it can not be found in M2_REPO/eclipse/eclipse/plugins.
It leads to the above mentioned problem.

Best regards,
Janet

--
Best regards,