geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject New pure html based OSGi Bundles portlet
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2011 10:30:35 GMT
Hi devs,

I just committed the new OSGi Bundles portlet
(GERONIMO-5847<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-5847>)
in trunk, this is aimed to replace the dojo-based one and also the WAB
portlet.
Currently, I placed it underneath the "Applications->User Assets -> OSGi
bundlles" in navigation tree,  and the dojo-based one should be still under
"Resources -> OSGi bundlles" so that you can make a compare for them.

I uploaded some screen-shots for the new one in the JIRA, for the ones who
don't wanna built but hope preview it.

If no objections, I will remove the dojo one after 72 hours.

regards,
--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org