geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CI and Snapshots publishing
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 00:44:32 GMT
Already have OpenEJB setup.  Plan to run the idea on dev@openwebbeans to make sure no one objects.

Also if there are any other snapshots we regularly need (wink?), let me know I'd I'll ask
them on their dev list if they don't mind me setting them up.

-David

On Mar 9, 2011, at 4:35 PM, Shawn Jiang wrote:

> great !
>

> Will you also do the same to openejb  and openwebbeans ?     If so , I will unchain openejb/owb
from current AHP build to save build time.

> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 7:55 AM, David Blevins <david.blevins@gmail.com> wrote:
> It took a bit of work, but managed to set us up in Buildbot (http://ci.apache.org/buildbot.html).
>
> Commits to the following sections of svn will trigger a build of that section.  If the
build completes successfully (tests and all), then a second "mvn deploy" will be triggered
to publish snapshots.