geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Fwd: could you deploy the latest snapshot ?
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 16:47:25 GMT
please be aware that I've changed the ScannerService to return Annotation metadata. You can
either implement it the same way I did for the OsgiMetaDataScannerService or extend xbean.

Imo collecting the info while scanning should get hacked into xbean finder anyway. We could
also collect stuff like the name of all fields and methods + their annotations and use this
information for creating our bean meta data later. This way we would save lots of PermGenSpace
which we currently blow up because we currently get this information from the standard ClassLoader...

LieGrue,
strub