geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From fauzan akbar <fauzan.ak...@collega.co.id>
Subject information about geronimo clustering
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:41:02 GMT
my name is fauzan akbar, i'm application developer using java programming and apache geronimo
as application server.

i wondering is geronimo can be clustered???

the reason why i ask this question because, in the present time, i'm developing micro banking
application with many transaction.
it's very kind of you if you answer my question, and i'll be delighted using apache geronimo
as my application server.

thank you very much for your attention and your time for answering my question.

best regards.
fauzan akbar

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that
any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient
should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.

PT. Collega Inti Pratama, Jakarta, Indonesia, www.collega.co.id