geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Classpath Scanner proposal
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2011 12:01:50 GMT
Totally agree the idea, in Geronimo, it is definitely an issue, as many
components need to scan the target application, and we are trying to improve
this, e,g. In the xbean-finder, we use some filter to limit the scanning
scope. Also, we hope to have a sharable annotation scanning tool, and open a
JIRA to track this.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-5644
[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/xbean/trunk/xbean-bundleutils/src/main/java/org/apache/xbean/osgi/bundle/util/ResourceDiscoveryFilter.java