geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Jain <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring front end host for axis2 web services
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:28:23 GMT
Hi David,

I am not sure if we can use the request object. The request
(org.apache.geronimo.webservices.WebServiceContainer.Request) object gives
you the address for the remote host which is the address for the proxy
server, however no information on the port. Another way could have been to
utilize the header "request.getHeader("X-Forwarded-Host")" but this is not a
standard header AFAIK. So this option can also to be ruled out. So I think
modifying the schema is the best way ahead.

Thanks
Ashish