geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Is GeronimoMappedName still required ?
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2011 13:09:15 GMT
Hi,
I found a GeronimoMappedName in the EJB deployment chain, and it will
configure the mapped name for some of jndi staff. Seems that mapped name is
used to configured server specified jndi name, but I did not find the
configured jndi:java:comp/geronimo/env/ namespace in Geronimo JNDI tree now
(From the history, it seems that that tree is created in the
EJBDeploymentGBean in the past). I am wondering that do we still require it
? As it will configure the resource refer to an nonexisting place.
Thanks.

--
Ivan