geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcdi tck changes
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:05:13 GMT
There are OOM problem in automation server, I believe that's why Xmx and
XX:MaxPermSize were set to the high value.  I managed to reduce the them as
below

                                <property>
                                    <name>JAVA_OPTS</name>
                                    <value>-Xms512m -Xmx1024m
-XX:MaxPermSize=512m -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal
-DXorg.apache.geronimo.deployment.LenientMFCP=true ${remote.debug}</value>
                                </property>

in the pom.xml to run the jcdi test locally.