geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generate the correct OSGi metadata for tranql rar module
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 05:53:33 GMT
Yeah, that is what I expect, although we might not have chance to deploy the
rar file in the server, but it would be better if it is a bundle. I have not
heard of the osgi jca spec ( I might need to refresh my knowledge:-) ), will
check it if there is one.
I am not sure whether removing the gbeans from our connector support would
fix this issue, as those classes in the rar files do import driver classes
from the jdbc driver and those classes are not imported in the deployed rar
module, I might miss something, and look forward to your changes.
Thanks.

--
Ivan