geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Configuring front end host for axis2 web services
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 19:36:08 GMT
Changing the schema like this shouldn't be a problem if its necessary.  I'd like to understand
better why its necessary.  Perhaps there's another way.

I thought that the way this was coded was that the host and port from the incoming request
were stuffed into the wsdl being returned.  Doesn't the proxy server tell us what the original
request was in some way such as a request attribute?  Could we look for that information and
use it if available and use the request itself if not?

thanks
david jencks