geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Please help to deploy the latest openwebbeans snapshot
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 09:21:50 GMT
Hi Ival, will trigger one now.

But please be aware that the ScannerService SPI got changed. We dropped all URLs in the interface
and replaced them with the String representation ( using url.toExternalForm() ) because URLs
tend to cause problems more often than not ;)

I already pinged Kevan, and the Davids (Blevins and Jencks) that they need to adopt this in
the integration parts of Geronimo and OpenEJB. But not sure how much got changed already.

LieGrue,
strub