geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is GeronimoMappedName still required ?
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 04:02:05 GMT
We may not need it if we prune out the things from the JNDI tree we don't want OpenEJB to build.

We used to use it as a way to merge the OpenEJB built JNDI tree with the Geronimo built one.
 The OpenEJB one was in "front" and the Geronimo one was in back.  So the OpenEJB tree had
links to all the Geronimo tree items Geronimo wanted to control.  Now it's the reverse.

-David