I think that if an artifact has osgi info in it we should use it.  If it also has javaee or geronimo specific info in it we should use that too.

If you want to install an ejb module that is a bundle and don't want the ejb app then you should turn off openejb.

We might need to do a little more work on our deployers to make the above scenarios work but I think the goal is reasonable.

thanks
david jencks