geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CDI/OWB status
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 17:44:40 GMT

On Jan 5, 2011, at 8:09 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Jan 3, 2011, at 1:14 PM, David Jencks wrote:
>
>> I've been working on the OWB integration some more.  Locally, there are 2 failing
tests with felix and either tomcat or jetty.  These relate to OWB-493 and https://issues.jboss.org/browse/CDITCK-168
 The tests currently take advantage of java compiler limitations to require the ProcessProducerMethod.getProducerMethod
to return an AnnotatedMethod whose generic type parameter differs from that required by the
javadoc.  I assume we'll either get Pete to exclude these tests and/or get OWB to fix the
implementation.

>> This also requires a slight change to OpenEJB's CdiResourceInjectionService which
I'm asking about on the openejb list.

>> More seriously I haven't been able to solve the linkage error I get with the persistence
context tests under equinox.  Perhaps someone with more classloader expertise than I could
take a look at these.

>> To run just the linkage error tests add this to tck-tests-current.xml under <packages>
>>
>> <package name="org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.simple.resource.persistenceContext.*"/>
>>
>> and comment out the existing lines.  Then run
>>
>> mvn clean test -Dgeronimo-assembly -Dincontainer -DassemblyId=tomcat7-javaee6 -Dcurrent

> Shouldn't that be "-Pcurrent"? That's what works for me with maven 2.2.1.

-Dcurrent works for me with maven 3.0.1

> Also, what is the correct current jsr299 tckVersion? 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT isn't working for
me.

What's the problem?  I might have built the snapshot locally, I don't recall.  I have had
some problems getting my local nexus to pull anything from the jboss nexus.

> Looks like 1.0.4.CR2 is the latest...

IIRC the snapshot has some needed fixes after 1.0.4.CR2.  I think Pete said he was going to
try to push another release this week.

thanks
david jencks