geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it time for a 3.0-M2 branch?
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 14:58:50 GMT

On Jan 5, 2011, at 2:54 PM, Rick McGuire wrote:

> We're getting pretty close to being able to pass the web profile TCK and we're also doing
a bit of work now on getting the web services support reenabled in trunk.  I'm thinking it
is about time to create a branch for the 3.0-M2 release so that the prep work for releasing
this can start and there's less risk of the full profile work interfering with the web profile
version.   I'm proposing to create the branch on Friday unless there are reasons why this
should be delayed.

Seems about the right time to me.

--kevan