geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build problem in trunk
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 01:34:37 GMT
The slf4j package reslove problem is a typical symptom in old wink snapshot.
   It should have been fixed after wink project pushed the latest snapshot
to repo.

I can build plugins/wink after I clean up the wink artifacts in local
repository.   will make sure everything works fine then re-enable it.

--
Shawn