geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Provided scope dependency is lost for track ?
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 01:49:10 GMT
Hi,
    While working on the GERONIMO-5680, I am trying to use DependencyManager
to track all the parent bundle of the target bundle, then using package
admin service to find all the export packages provided by those parents. It
works for me while deploying the application. But while I am trying to make
it also work in the car-maven-plugin, I got some problems with provided
scope depedency. Those dependency bundles are not recorded in the
geronimo-plugin.xml and environment, as they are supposed to be ready by the
container, but those dependency bundles are really required on the runtime.
    I wonder that is there a way to get a 'full' dependency list except
changing the car-maven-plugin ?
    Thanks.
--
Ivan