geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Provided scope dependency is lost for track ?
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 07:28:53 GMT
Hmm, I think that I find the problem, it is not caused by the provided scope
dependency. The issue is caused by some Geronimo packages are exported by
framework bundle. And those packages are not included correctly while
calculating the import packages. The easiest way is to add all the export
packages by framework except for those with java prefix.

--
Ivan