geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] how to support single hot deploy directory for both EE apps and OSGi apps.
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 03:27:09 GMT
I would agree the goal to use a single deploy directory  is reasonable.
But we still have many details to handle for the goal.

We need to handle WAB with geornimo-web.xml  (an error or a warning in
console about the context usage conflict ?)

Another problem,  current OSGi bundle hot deployment would not create a
repository item.   But as a ee artifact, we'll copy it to repository and
then add an config.xml item for it.  the lifecycle is not the same here.

--
Shawn