geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Branding
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 00:49:53 GMT
All, a reminder that we have this outstanding work item for our project

--kevan

requirements as described in http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs

> In particular, conforming to the naming and trademark attribution requirements will require
updates. But, we'll need to review all of the requirements to insure that we're conforming.
We'll need to include status in our next board report and have been asked to conform to these
requirements by March 2011.

> Anybody interested in helping out with this? We should start with a review of the changes
that are required (discuss on this list).