geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Where's javax.ejb.embeddable.EJBContainer's discovery protocol described?
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2011 18:31:20 GMT
Hi Jacek,

IIRC all the EJBContainer code is in openejb.  Geronimo doesn't modify this standalone ejb
container in any way, and it doesn't relate to osgi in any way either.

Geronimo does not use the EJBContainer for wars that include ejbs: I have the impression that
the openejb tomcat implementation might do something like this, but I'm not sure I think the
result will be web-profile-compliant.

thanks
david jencks