geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CDI/OWB status
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 16:09:43 GMT

On Jan 3, 2011, at 1:14 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> I've been working on the OWB integration some more.  Locally, there are 2 failing tests
with felix and either tomcat or jetty.  These relate to OWB-493 and https://issues.jboss.org/browse/CDITCK-168
 The tests currently take advantage of java compiler limitations to require the ProcessProducerMethod.getProducerMethod
to return an AnnotatedMethod whose generic type parameter differs from that required by the
javadoc.  I assume we'll either get Pete to exclude these tests and/or get OWB to fix the
implementation.

> This also requires a slight change to OpenEJB's CdiResourceInjectionService which I'm
asking about on the openejb list.

> More seriously I haven't been able to solve the linkage error I get with the persistence
context tests under equinox.  Perhaps someone with more classloader expertise than I could
take a look at these.

> To run just the linkage error tests add this to tck-tests-current.xml under <packages>
>
> <package name="org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.simple.resource.persistenceContext.*"/>
>
> and comment out the existing lines.  Then run
>
> mvn clean test -Dgeronimo-assembly -Dincontainer -DassemblyId=tomcat7-javaee6 -Dcurrent

Shouldn't that be "-Pcurrent"? That's what works for me with maven 2.2.1. Also, what is the
correct current jsr299 tckVersion? 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT isn't working for me. Looks like 1.0.4.CR2
is the latest...

--kevan