geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Test failures in trunk.
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:08:35 GMT
I'm seeing a lot of test failures in the trunk server build today.  The
first is in the hot deploy tests, which is not entirely surprising given
the recent changes.  I also had a lot of test failures trying to build
the j2ee plugin.  This occurred after I had gotten a clean build using
-Dmaven.tests.skip=true.  It's not immediately obvious what changes are
triggering these failures.  The M2 branch is building cleanly, which
makes we wonder if it is missing some fixes that should be applied there.

Rick