On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 1:04 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

On Dec 3, 2010, at 12:48 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> Hi Kevan
>
> I want these privileges when doing daily work:
>
> 1. Right of Geronimo confluence administration, without this, I cannot sync confluence blog post to geronimo web site timely.

Do you mean "news" items? Can you explain more?

I experienced a problem when posting samples v2.1.7 release news on geronimo web site. I am told that confluence admin right can do a manual sync if the expected blog post does not appear on the geronimo index page. That's the reason I want to have the admin right.

> 2. Right of Daytrader JIRA project administration, without this, I cannot add new versions for daytrader subproject.

I've updated all Geronimo Jira projects so that the geronimo-adminstrators group (which you are a member of) can administer.

I got the right now and updated the version numbers of daytrader.

> 3. Right of editing geronimo-contributor jira group, without this, I cannot add new contributor as the standard way.

People can request contributor access by posting to the dev list. Have we missed anybody?
I see Yi Xiao is working on geronimo-devtools project, and want to add him to geronimo-contributor group. I thought I have the admin right and can do that, but found I cannot edit geronimo-contributor group. So I request the access to it.

--kevan