Hi Rick,

I had been facing a similar problem. I have deleted xbean from my local repo and now build
seems to  be running fine.

Thanks
Ashish

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Rick McGuire <rickmcg@gmail.com> wrote:
On 12/15/2010 9:49 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:
I was able to retrace my steps enough to track down the source of the regression.  One of the things I had done late yesterday was build a new version of XBean from trunk.  If I delete xbean from my local maven repo and refresh the snapshot from the snapshot repository, the build problem goes away.  The last xbean snapshot was deployed October 21st, so it's a bit on the old side.  Some update since then appears to have introduced a regression.
Managed to track this down.  The problem was caused by doing a local build of the xbean trunk.  The last set of changes to the ClassFinder had a couple of bugs and returned some information in a different order.  The bugs are fixed and the unit test has been adjusted to the new expected order.  I deployed a new xbean snapshot and also committed a fix to the unit test so that it matches.

Rick

Rick