geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From andronat_asf <andronat_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: ASF Mentoring Program
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:23:27 GMT

	I just got the acknowledgement of the ICLA. I believe I am ready to go :D

	The past 2 days i was trying to track down how routing is working and why GERONIMO-5729 occurs.
As I said I'm new to all these stuff but i understood that configurations for routing are
based on web.xml files of each site. I also found some java classes that manage URL filtering
(RedirectByHashFilter.java, PlutoURLRebuildFilter.java) and i suppose that the answer is somewhere
there.

	Comments would be nice :)

On 15 Δεκ 2010, at 6:36 π.μ., Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Dec 14, 2010, at 4:20 PM, andronat_asf wrote:
>
>> I mostly thank you all for your replies!
>>
>> 	I like developing most of all and this is my main target! I don't really know where
to start from, because all aspects seam so exciting and interesting xD. I think I would start
by setting up Geronimo and get busy with GERONIMO-5729 right after.

>> 	My problem however is that I am new all these issues regarding the community and
I am not sure whom I'm supposed to mail if I get stuck or if I need to ensure that I am doing
the right thing... I would also like to ask if there are any tools that can help me do the
job faster?