geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About GERONIMO-5729 issue
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2010 02:19:55 GMT
On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 7:13 AM, andronat_asf <andronat_asf@hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hello people!
>
> I was working on the issue 5729 as mentioned in
> http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/ASF-Mentoring-Program-td2063989.html. I found
that RedirectByHashFilter could be modified by adding
> noxssShowTree=true to every redirect, and solve the problem on the welcome
> screen and menu appearance. Any comment would be totally useful

Thanks for your  interests.

This above fix suggestion would not work. we are using iframe in index.jsp
page to show the portlet page.    noxssShowTree determine whether the
portlet should be displayed in the iframe without the navigation tree or
with the navigation tree.  If you add noxssShowTree=true to every redirect,
you will see the full index page with navigation tree be nested in current
content iframe.

Root cause of this JIRA:

    all the console/portal/* request are intercepted by
RedirectByHashFilter so that even wrong request to url lik
console/portal/xxx will not get a     404 error.

To fix this JIRA:

    1, We need to figure out the valid console/portal/* pages,   so that we
could verify if the request is valid.
    2, If it's not a valid request, we need to redirect it to a error page
with some info like "The page you requested is not existing."

Hints:

    Following code could return a registered portlets pages, you need to
figure out a way to call it from the filter to get

org.apache.geronimo.pluto.PortalContainerServicesGBean.getDriverConfiguration().getPages()

--
Shawn