geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release new bundle components.
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 15:37:33 GMT
+1
build, source looks good to me. Thanks Rick!

-Rex

2010/12/15 Rick McGuire <rickmcg@gmail.com>

> This is a single vote for releasing 4 new Geronimo bundles that are OSGi
> versions of other jar files.  The wrappered jars are
>
> axiom 1.2.8
> axis2 1.5
> scout 1.2.2
> json 20090211
>
> The components up for vote are:
>
>
> org/apache/geronimo/bundles/axiom-api/1.2.8_1/axiom-api-1.2.8_1-source-release.tar.gz
>
> org/apache/geronimo/bundles/axiom-api/1.2.8_1/axiom-api-1.2.8_1-source-release.zip
>
> org/apache/geronimo/bundles/axis2/1.5_1/axis2-1.5_1-source-release.tar.gz
> org/apache/geronimo/bundles/axis2/1.5_1/axis2-1.5_1-source-release.zip
>
>
> org/apache/geronimo/bundles/scout/1.2.2_1/scout-1.2.2_1-source-release.tar.gz
> org/apache/geronimo/bundles/scout/1.2.2_1/scout-1.2.2_1-source-release.zip
>
>
> org/apache/geronimo/bundles/json/20090211_1/json-20090211_1-source-release.tar.gz
>
> org/apache/geronimo/bundles/json/20090211_1/json-20090211_1-source-release.zip
>
> from the staging repository at:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-024/
>
> The source repos are:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/axiom-api-1.2.8_1
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/axis2-1.5_1
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/scout-1.2.2_1
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/json-20090211_1
>
>  Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
>  [ ] +1  approve
>  [ ] +0  no opinion
>  [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)
>
>
> Rick
>



-- 
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

Mime
View raw message