geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More access wanted
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2010 13:21:57 GMT
On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 1:04 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 3, 2010, at 12:48 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:
>
> > Hi Kevan
> >
> > I want these privileges when doing daily work:
> >
> > 1. Right of Geronimo confluence administration, without this, I cannot
> sync confluence blog post to geronimo web site timely.
>
> Do you mean "news" items? Can you explain more?

I experienced a problem when posting samples v2.1.7 release news on geronimo
web site. I am told that confluence admin right can do a manual sync if the
expected blog post does not appear on the geronimo index page. That's the
reason I want to have the admin right.

> > 2. Right of Daytrader JIRA project administration, without this, I cannot
> add new versions for daytrader subproject.
>
> I've updated all Geronimo Jira projects so that the geronimo-adminstrators
> group (which you are a member of) can administer.

I got the right now and updated the version numbers of daytrader.

> > 3. Right of editing geronimo-contributor jira group, without this, I
> cannot add new contributor as the standard way.
>
> People can request contributor access by posting to the dev list. Have we
> missed anybody?

I see Yi Xiao is working on geronimo-devtools project, and want to add him
to geronimo-contributor group. I thought I have the admin right and can do
that, but found I cannot edit geronimo-contributor group. So I request the
access to it.