geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenghao Fang <michael1224.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About GERONIMO-5729 issue
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2010 03:23:59 GMT
Hi Andronat,

Answers for your questions:

1. Some projects in 'plugingroups' have the same names as the project under
'plugins'. Actually the projects in 'plugingroups' are only used for package
purpose, there are only pom files and no source codes. So there is no need
to import them into eclipse. I usually use 'mvn eclipse:clean' under
'plugingroups' to clean the generated project files before importing.

2. I'm not sure whether you meant the parent project. The parent project is
defined in the pom.xml under each project folder. I suggest reading some
references about Maven if you are interested in the mechanisms during build.

3. The working packages can be found in 'assemblies\[package name]\target'.

Please correct me if I made any mistake. Thanks.

Michael
*
*
2010/12/28 andronat_asf <andronat_asf@hotmail.com>

> Hello people!
>
> I was working on the issue 5729 as mentioned in
> http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/ASF-Mentoring-Program-td2063989.html. I found
that RedirectByHashFilter could be modified by adding