geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <>
Subject Where's javax.ejb.embeddable.EJBContainer's discovery protocol described?
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2011 10:47:50 GMT

I first thought to have sent the email to openejb mailing list, but
since the specs are maintained here, so did the email go.

I'm looking for information about javax.ejb.embeddable.EJBContainer's
discovery protocol. I could find javadoc and the ejb31 spec itself and
no information about how the implementation is to be found. Geronimo
relies on osgi registry as well as the classpath scanning
(META-INF/services). I can't find it in the spec/javadoc that this is
the way it should be. How did we find it out?

Jacek Laskowski
Notatnik Projektanta Java EE -

View raw message